ACFE Baton Rouge Chapter #110 Elects New Officers
LSU System Manager of Investigative Audit Services Sammy Wyatt elected president
The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, or ACFE, the world’s largest anti-fraud organization and leading provider of anti-fraud training and education, is pleased to announce the election of new officers for the ACFE Baton Rouge Chapter #110.
The newly elected Baton Rouge chapter officers are as follows:
- President: Sammy Wyatt, MBA, CFE, CCEP – Wyatt currently serves as manager of investigative audit services within the Office of Internal Audit for the LSU System in Baton Rouge. Wyatt is a highly successful law enforcement expert offering a progressive 22-year career in law enforcement, corporate security and investigations, ethics, and fraud detection, investigation, and prevention. He has earned a Master of Business Administration from Centenary College of Louisiana, a Bachelor of Criminal Justice from LSUS, and an Associate of Criminal Justice from Bossier Parish Community College.
- Vice President: Drew Kraus, CFE – Currently serves as an internal auditor for the Louisiana Lottery.
- Treasurer: Heather Glatt, CFE – Currently serves as internal auditor for the Louisiana Lottery.
- Training Director: Allen Brown, CPA, CFE – Retired from the Office of the Louisiana Legislative Auditor
- Secretary: Barbara Gai, CPA, CFE – Currently serves with the Louisiana Workers’ Compensation Corporation
CFEs have the ability to examine data and records to detect and trace fraudulent transactions; interview suspects to obtain information and confessions; write investigation reports; advise clients as to their findings; testify at trial; understand the law as it relates to fraud and fraud investigations; and identify the underlying factors that motivate individuals to commit fraud. CFEs on six continents have investigated more than 1 million suspected cases of civil and criminal fraud.
About the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
Founded in 1988, the ACFE is celebrating its 25th anniversary as the world’s largest anti-fraud organization and premier provider of anti-fraud training and education. Together with more than 70,000 members, the ACFE is reducing business fraud worldwide and inspiring public confidence in the integrity and objectivity within the profession. For more information, visit http://ACFE.com.